Monday, February 10, 2014

Updated Library Link

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Ive updated the library link (click on the "View My List-O-Books" link in the left-hand nav bar - or just click here). I had a few new books to add, a few to remove (lingering powertool content) and I decided to indicate favorites.

The books with titles in bold are my favorites - based on various criteria. Some are favorites based on - well, being my favorites! I go back to these books again and again and just reread for pleasure as well as learning. Others I dont read much anymore, but they played a pivotal role in my development as a human-powered woodworker (aka: Neanderthal) and thus hold a special place in my heart.

Anyway, I am planning future posts on specific books, but who knows when that will happen. In the meantime, if anyone wants more information, review or opinion on any book in the list, just let me know - I am always happy to talk about books, especially woodworking books!

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment